HALYARD* PUREZERO* Gloves are manufactured and packaged at our ISO 9001 facility in state-of-the-art cleanrooms and are recommended for ISO 3 cleanrooms or higher. Our gloves are clean processed (washed repeatedly in deionized water) to ensure consistent control of low particles, extractables and endotoxin levels.
You can rely on consistent quality, with Certificates of Analysis (CoA), and Certificates of Irradiation (CoI) easily accessible online for every production lot. You can also find the Declaration of Conformity (DoC) documents showing compliance to applicable regulations and standards. These documents will be listed below the CoA and CoI lookup.
How To Find Your CoA and CoI
- Locate the Reference number (Code Number) and Lot Number on your Halyard package.
- Enter the 7 digit reference (code) number and lot number in the search box below.
- Hit “enter” or click on the magnifying glass to see your results. Your results will appear in a box below the search form as a linked PDF document.
Enter your lot number:
For Additional Cleanroom Product Information including Instructions for Use (IFU) and Declaration of Conformity (DoC) documents, and ISO Certificates, click here and follow these instructions.
- Select your language.
- Look for “Cleanroom Product Information” toward the bottom of the page.
- Click on the links to the IFU or DoC documents to download.